The categories for nominations are:
1. Safer Borough Award sponsored by Subsea 7: Given outstanding service to the borough by keeping Sutton safe
2. Improving Lives Award sponsored by Everyone Active: Made a difference to people’s lives by going the extra mile
3. Community Spirit Award sponsored by Crystal Palace FC: Brought the community together through community events, clubs or projects
4. Business in the Community Award sponsored by Successful Sutton: Increased prosperity, employment or access to the borough through business initiative
5. Outstanding Achievement Award sponsored by Metro Bank: Brought credit to the borough through outstanding achievement – e.g. academic, sporting, artistic or cultural
The closing date for nominations is Sunday 10th January 2016.
For more details go to AWARDS